Texas Real Estate Principles Part 2 is a 30-hour course required by the Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC) for anyone who wishes to become a licensed real estate agent in Texas. The course provides a comprehensive overview of real estate principles. TREC mandates that all real estate agents obtain a total of 60 hours of course work in the principles of real estate. For this reason, there is an additional 30-hour part of this course, Texas Real Estate Principles Part 1. While both courses work independently of the other, we suggest that for continuity and convenience, you take both parts together.
Texas Real Estate Principles Part 2 contains the following topics:
- Real Estate Math
- Real Estate Appraisal
- Real Estate Financing Principles
- Land Use Controls and Environmental Hazards
- Real Estate Specializations
- Real Estate Investments
- Property Management
- Estates, Transfers and Titles
- Closing Procedures/Closing the Real Estate Transaction
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.