536 Marketing I - Building a Real Estate Practice (30 Hours PDF)
3 Learner Reviews -
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Credit Hours: 30
- Credit Type: Sales Apprentice Education
How to Build a Real Estate Practice in Texas is a 30-hour course for those who wish to establish their own real estate brokerages. The course provides information on how to successfully operate a business, teaches professional skills necessary to provide high-quality service to clients, discusses risk management and compliance within federal and state law, and addresses issues related to valuation and finance.
There are seven sections or modules in this course:
- Module One: How to Build a Successful Business
- Module Two: Asset Management
- Module Three: Tax-Favorable Real Estate Transactions
- Module Four: Code of Ethics
- Module Five: Fair Housing
- Module Six: Real Estate Appraisal
- Module Seven: Real Estate Finance
Real Estate Marketing I - Building a Real Estate Practice - Texas Real Estate Commission
- Texas Real Estate Commission
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1700 N. Congress Avenue
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.