How to Build a Real Estate Practice in Texas is a 30-hour course for those who wish to establish their own real estate brokerages. The course provides information on how to successfully operate a business, teaches professional skills necessary to provide high-quality service to clients, discusses risk management and compliance within federal and state law, and addresses issues related to valuation and finance.
There are seven sections or modules in this course:
- Module One: How to Build a Successful Business
- Module Two: Asset Management
- Module Three: Tax-Favorable Real Estate Transactions
- Module Four: Code of Ethics
- Module Five: Fair Housing
- Module Six: Real Estate Appraisal
- Module Seven: Real Estate Finance
Real Estate Marketing I - Building a Real Estate Practice - Texas Real Estate Commission
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.