Real estate transactions permit and require more negotiation than most other exchanges of goods and services, and, as a result, much of a real estate salesperson's job involves trying to craft mutually acceptable deals for the various parties involved in them. Additionally, salespersons must not only negotiate with those with which they wish to gain some advantage or another, but also sometimes with their own clients. Because real estate practice involves so much negotiating, virtually any salesperson can benefit from improving his or her negotiation skills, and this course is designed to teach just such methods of improvement.
There are five sections or modules in this course:
- Module 1: Effective Communication
- Module 2: Emotional Intelligence
- Module 3: General Negotiations
- Module 4: Reading People
- Module 5: Real Estate Negotiations
Real Estate Marketing II - Negotiation Techniques - Texas Real Estate Commission
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.