This complete 18-hour Real Estate CE course is a comprehensive online education program designed for anyone wanting to renew their real estate license in Texas after having completed the first year Sales Apprentice Education (SAE) requirement. The Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC) requires 18 hours of continuing education every two years to renew an active license. The required topics include TREC Legal Update I and II. Our online package satisfies all TREC requirements and gives you the flexibility to take your CE courses wherever it is convenient for you.
Disclaimer: Sales Agents under regular CE requirements must also complete the 6-hour Broker Responsibility course to renew their license if they have been made Supervisor by their broker for 6 months or more.
***Credits for the 6-Hour Broker Responsibility course will be counted towards elective CE (only for supervisors).
This Package includes the following courses:
- Liens, Taxes, and Foreclosures-PDF Version (#39972)
- TREC Legal Update I (2020-2021) (#37796)
- TREC Legal Update II (2020-2021) (#37797)
- Contracts (#40227)
- Listing Agreements (#36322)
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.